Monday, July 29, 2013

Thankful Monday: Yogurtland San Ramon Team!

I would just like to say... I am thankful. 

Specifically for having one of the greatest teams at Yogurtland. I've managed and been a part of a few awesome teams over the last 7 years...but this team. Lemme just say the potential for greatness is all over the place. I don't know if they know how epic they are everyday. I appreciate all they do. 


In the last month, this store went from good to great! I know this not just because of the positive nod corporate gave us this past week, or just because customers are noticing and asking regularly, "Hey did you get new management here?! You guys are so much more fun. Or This place is so clean!" It is because you fabulous guys and gals are wanting to come to work, being willing to improve and try new things, smiling and putting up with my sillyfaces and colorful posties, working your butts off every shift to keep the store shiny! Everyone is noticing all of your hard work!!! 

Thank you for being here and letting me be a part of this team! Go Blue and Red Teams!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment